UF College of Dentistry Faculty Refereed Publications
In FY 17, UFCD faculty members were authors or co-authors of 141 publications in peer reviewed journals. UFCD Faculty published an average of 150 articles per year in peer reviewed journals over the past five years.
|FY 17||FY 16||FY 15||FY 14||FY 13||AVG|
- July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017
- July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016
- July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015
- July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014
- July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013
Authorship and Peer Review: Who is an author?
The International Committee of Medical Journals Editors (ICMJE) recommends authorship should be based on the following four criteria:
- Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work; AND
- Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; AND
- Final approval of the version to be published; AND
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
Recommended reading on authorship can be found in the The American Journal of Physiology: Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 295:C567-C575, 200