Research administration can be complex, especially in an academic environment. The training links here can help those who work with research or contract and grants administration to navigate the layers of policies and procedures that affect awards. Links open in a new window.
OMB Circular A-21 is a federal circular published by the Office of Management and Budget. A-21 establishes principles for determining the costs applicable to federal grants, contracts, and other sponsored agreements with educational institutions.
University of Florida Research Administration Training Workshops
- PeopleSoft Instructions
- Division of Sponsored Programs: Training and Education Opportunities
- Research Administration Training
- UF Office of Human Resource Services: Training
- Requirements and Procedures for Sponsored Projects – Mandatory Investigator & Staff Training
- Recorded Grant Writing Workshops
Policies Affecting College Research Administration
- NIH Grants Policy
- US Office of Management and Budgets (OMB Circulars)
- Federal Demonstration Partnership
- Division of Sponsored Programs: University Policies
- Division of Sponsored Programs: Compliance
- UF Business Procedures for Finance and Accounting