- UFCD Awards and Sponsored Funding
- UF Division of Sponsored Research (Proposal and award listings, including UFRF)
- NIH Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT)
- Community of Science
Division of Sponsored Research (DSR)
Human Subjects and Animal Use
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Clinical Trials Compliance
National Institutes of Health
Technology and Licensing
University of Florida Research Offices
Offices Affiliated with the Health Science Center
- CTSI UF StudyConnect: Find or add UF studies that are enrolling research participants
- Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS)
- Public Health and Health Professions
- Veterinary Medicine
Membership in Organizations
Membership in national organizations benefits the University and the State of Florida by allowing the researcher a larger cohort of colleagues and persons with whom to share knowledge. This, in turn, encourages better health care for the residents of the State of Florida.
Dental Research Associations
- International Association for Dental Research/American Association for Dental Research
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
- Dental Practice Based Research Network
- Extensive list of dental associations, dental societies and dentistry academies for dentists and dental professionals
- HIPAA & Privacy: General Awareness
- Required Training for all College of Dentistry faculty, staff, residents, volunteers and students who are not involved in human subject research.
- Research & Information Privacy
- Required Training for all College of Dentistry faculty, staff, residents, volunteers and students who are involved in human subject research.
- Two-in-one training that combines HIPAA for Researchers and General Awareness training. Required for all principal investigators, co-principals, sub-investigators, research coordinators, and all staff with access to research-related human health information.
- Confidentiality Statement & Health Information Policy
- Bloodborne Pathogen and OSHA training
- All college personnel who are involved in any clinical activity must have had both the Bloodborne Pathogen and OSHA training.
- Both the University of Florida and Federal Regulations (USDA & PHS) require training and continuing education of all scientists, research technicians, animal care technicians, and all others involved with animal care and use.
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- All employees of the university (faculty; TEAMS/USPS; and all OPS, including general, students and academic) are expected to complete this training and receive University of Florida training compliance certification.
- FERPA Basics: Privacy and Education Records in the Sunshine State
- UF Health Information Privacy Training Completion Certificate Lookup
Faculty Mentor List(pdf)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Fellowship Awards
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) Careers and Training Training
- American Association for Dental Research (AADR) Student Fellowships
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Student Opportunities
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Medical Research Fellows Program
- Seed Grants for Students (pdf)